Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Feb 22, 2011

with Wings-Bella on Swing


Day 5 and the fun continues with the fabulous new Blue Butterfly Collection,

and today we have "BELLA ON A SWING" for you.
I have used Tim Holtz birdcage for Bella, some pretty beads I found in my stash, Websters papers, Bizzy Becs Gorgeous flowers, Stickles, Lace and MS vine punch.
Its a little hard to see but after I coloured in her wings I used a scrap of  burlap/hessian and Blender to give some patterned texture to her wings.
 Pop on over to Bizzy Becs, HERE and follow some instuctions to win one of a few prizes up for grabs and enter your name in Mr linky on my side bar  to win a mystery rubber image candyfrom this collection .
See you tomorrow for our last preview day......
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day,xxxx

8 comments:

  1. OH! Debra, this is gorgeous.I love your design and the colouring is wonderful.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debra, sorry for deleting the first message, I was typing away, posted it and then realised I typed something unreadable :( Anyway, love this card, the idea of the birdcage is just great, and you added so much depth with one leg in front and one behind the cage! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  3. What another lovely card. Amazing.
    Hugs
    Sal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow...this is just fantastic....so 3D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Debra! I love your inspiration! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. i totally love this card , and the way you have stepped out of the square, i dont do that very much,lol,
    toodlz
    rellz.. : o )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is a masterpiece, Debra! It would look great framed. I love every single thing about this card. It's delightful and amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Debra! I adore this card - so sweet and magical!! Beautiful colouring and embellished to perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx