Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



May 23, 2011

Sharing a Few Tags



Hi Everyone, Today I would like to share with you all a few tags made by some of the most Fun Loving, Gorgeous Ladies who attend my Copic Classes fortnightly.
Most of these ladies are new to the world of Copic Colouring and do not have blogs.So I have decided to post their wonderful creations on my blog and Im sure they will get a kick out of seeing them here.When I demonstrate a technique they are given "homework"lol... where they go home and make a tag using any image that they have, with the technique shown to them and then that tag is swapped( chosen by numbers) with the other ladies in the group. It makes for great practise and lots of fun.We  also have lots of laughs and swap many a story!!!!!
So to all who attend my classes thankyou, you make the teaching morning so enjoyable,xxxxxx
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day,xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Gosh we did a good job - but the teacher has a lot to do with it as well!
    Hugs
    Sal

    ReplyDelete
  2. why aren't you in Queensland , hmmmmm.
    I would love to learn to use my copics better

    ReplyDelete
  3. When did you say you were moving to NZ...
    Great job ladies, I'm very impressed.Gorgeous..all of them
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Debra, I'm really jealous of Jodene and Michelle and can't wait to join them in your classes. Lots of inky hugs from Charmaine ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx