Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Aug 12, 2011

Footprints in the sand......


Today I have for you 1 of 2  Brand New Release Images  from
"Isabella and Belle"
I have been inspired lately from Barbara who has been creating a journal using a spiral bound book to place her creations in and so have cased her idea (thanks Barbara) and have started my own. I have decided to make mine with inspirational quotes.
The quote  I found on the net and thought it was so perfect for this gorgeous image of Mother and Child.
Go HERE..... To see the other fabulous cards using these images
 The pelican is from Magnolia and buttons- minus the shank for my footprints.
I found a couple if challenges to enter into...
Sir Stampalot - Whatever you Fancy...
Craft us Crazy - Anything Goes...
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

12 comments:

  1. Hi Debra, what a lovely picture and what a touching sentiment!! Great idee putting this into a book. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous creation Debra.

    Thank you so much for joining us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats just adorable. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring of the ocean is superb! color me jealous!! One of my favorite poems! Great little feet brads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the sweetest sentiment, how lovely and very inspirational. Your journal entry is fab, you really captured a special moment in time. Cute footprint brads too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous scene! I love your colours and colouring, the delicate sparkle and your sentiment is simply perfect! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous and I love the idea of sentiments in the journal - it's going to add a lot of meaning! I love this project and the scene you created - gorgeous!! Fabulous coloring too. ;D *Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a gorgeous card and the sentiment is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Creation

    Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot challenge this month and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  11. So wonderful Debra.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card and sentiment. Hope you can stop by tomorrow at By The Cute And Girly for the new challenge.

    ** Kate **

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx