Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Aug 2, 2011

Joy


These fabulous new Christmas images that I am giving you a sneak peak are from Bizzy Becs online store and will be available very, very soon. The great thing about these images is that I have a great head start on Christmas cards and so there wont be a rush for the end of the year., which normally happens.
 This one is called "Holly with Reindeer".
Bec has also got the new Pre-order for Magnolia Stamps as well as some Brilliant new goodies in her shop, and if you cant find what you want or it"s sold out send Bec an email and she will gladly help you.

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

4 comments:

  1. WOW. All I can say is this is so Beautiful Debra..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Debra.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debra... another awesome card!... you are one of the most talented ladies i Know...
    Thanks for sharing with us all. I aspire to have your creative talent.
    Hugs
    Sal
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx