Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Aug 1, 2011

Last minute Shopping!


Hi Everyone I just wanted to share with you a wonderful new image that is coming soon to Bizzy Becs. Isn,t he a handsome looking guy, although I do think he has left his Christmas shopping till the very last minute- Typical of alot of males I would think, lol.....
This fabulous guy will be avalable soon just keep poping over to Bizzy Becs to see when the release will be.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous image, love the paper piecing and the litle angel stamp is so cute.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is AMAZING,fantastic detail.....love it!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming! nehézgép szállítás Europa-Road Kft

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. And I love the new direction you're taking towards storytelling in your paintings. Instead of words and vignettes, you are zeroing in on a single moment... and doing it beautifully. The warm/cool color choices and the composition are great. And each person is a distinct individual.
    Oomnex

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx