Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Sep 5, 2011

Make today.....

This month we have a Fabulous NEW, easy challenge for you over at Bizzy Becs Monthly Challenges ,
The Theme being a Colour Challenge using  the colours
 Blue, Green and White on your card creations.
and for the prize.....The Winner of this Challenge will receive 10 Digi Images of your choice. Woo Hoooo!!!!

I have used Happy Little Gnome and Magnolia Cloud Stamp- Both of these Wonderful images are available at Bizzy Becs Online Store, plus heaps and heaps of so many other crafting goodies.
 My background Paper was made using Distress ink, tape, various stamps for the  background and white paint, I have to say I had lots of fun and got a llittle messy creating the paper but it was great seeing the effects at the end.
Head on over to Bizzy Becs blog to check out my gorgeous Dt pals fabulous cards.....
 I am entering my card into the following challenges..
Sweet Stampin- Anything but birthday
Charisma Cards- Anything goes

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the colours, particularly for the rainbow! Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this tag with it's adorable image and fab colours.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Debra how lovely this is, thanks for entering it into Sweet Stampin this week, good luck. debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab tag
    thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
    Allisonx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors are wonderful! I love the little gnome - checked and it said pre-order :( Oh well, Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Debra! Gorgeous!! HOW do you get your cards to look 3D?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag - Thankyou for sharing with us at sweetstamping this week xxkozmikxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card hun !! Thanks for joining us at Charisma this time hope to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Debra :)

    This really made me smile - gorgeous colouring :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx