Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Oct 31, 2011

Halloween Birthday Sue


When witches go riding,
and black cats are seen,
the moon laughs and whispers,
‘tis near Halloween.
My card today is for my good friend Sue who's birthday is today 31st October.
"Happy Birthday Sue"
She collects witches and loves her cats so of course I just had to include both. I have used a few images-
 The Octopode Factory -Witch, Delicious Doodles- Gravestones, Dilly Beans - Cheshire Cat and the house is from Google.
 Happy Halloween
Challenges I found.....
Hooked on Craft- Halloween
Simon Says challenge- Anything goes

                                   Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

7 comments:

  1. these images are so cool - you and them are a perfect match!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card ~ love the way it all goes together! and i do like those flying witches.. rofl.. thought i was seeing things.
    Sal
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - love the spooky house backing paper.
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous Debra.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is brilliant Debra. I love everything about it. I too collect witches. I think I have about 40 at the moment. Thank you for joining us at Hooked on craft challenges.
    Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing creation Debra!
    Hugs, Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx