Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Dec 17, 2011

Santa's Little helper


Hi Everyone Today is the day for a NEW Challenge over at
 Dilly Beans Designer and Friday Challenges
and do we have a Fabulous challenge for you all...
The theme this week is
”Santa Baby"
I just love this lil Alice In Wonderland, gave her a Santa Hat and of course she needed some presents as well., is she not the perfect little helper for Santa.
My fellow teamies have some Fabulous creations to inspire you join in with us....so pop on over
 Im also going to enter this into the Alltered Alice Challenge( thanks Donna)-A Lewis Christmas Carol to All
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

7 comments:

  1. This is just PRECIOUS, Debra! I can't tell you how much I love this and think you must enter it in The Altered Alice Challenge as well. Pretty good prize over there. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS Debra!! Stunning colors and your layout is awesome. Beautiful scene!! Great coloring!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation - I LOVE Alice, this was a perfect idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for playing along with The Altered Alice! This is absolutely charming and I just love it! The Santa hat is FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Debra!! Once again I'm in awe of your coloring. Love the stitching and the addition of the Santa hat and presents! so glad you could join us at The Altered Alice!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous card,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What can I say??? Your cards are all works of art and this is no exception! Love everything about this beauty!
    Absolutely spectacular!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx