Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



May 3, 2012

LA LA Land Crafts - NEW DIES!!!!!

No card today but I just wanted to share some some very EXCITING NEWS....
La-La Land Crafts has just expanded into EXCLUSIVE steel dies, in addition to rubber and digi stamps! How Exciting is this!!!
I can't tell you how happy we are to offer you these high quality dies that are designed to be used with the La-La Land Crafts Stamps!
These dies are very detailed and will be a gorgeous addition to all your paper crafting projects!!
You are all probably very aware that I have a big LOVE of Dies and these new Dies from La La Lands Crafts are just a MUST have for me...
Here are all of the DIES that were released TODAY,HERE!!!!

 

Aren't they just FANTASTIC, you will certainly want to add these dies to your collection....
 These dies are now available in the LLLC online store!
Click HERE to shop!
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx