Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Aug 13, 2012

just for fun..

Hi everyone, I purchased this image named "AMY" awhile ago from Mayzy Art.I just love the images she creates and  that you are allowed to slightly alter them- in this case I removed the spots on her dress and gave her a leopard print dress.
The new challenge over at Mayzy Art Challenges is FUN and FRIVOLOUS and so I think my card may fit into that catergory.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Debra...This is such a fun card and love what you did with her dress. Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at MayzyArt. God bless!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love the animal print on her dress and guitar! Awesome coloring and a fabulously designed card! Thanks for playing with us at MayzyArt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you did the print on her dress as well as the guitar. You did a great job creating it. Thanks for joining us at MayzyArt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love the change to the animal print on her skirt. Looks amazing!

    Thanks for joining the MayzyArt Challenge!

    ~Mayzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, Love, love how the skirt and Guitar match! Awesome card Deb! Thanks for joining us at MayzyArt! I have added myself to your followers! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx