Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Apr 9, 2013

La- La Land Crafts New Release Day.....

HI there everyone! La-La Land Crafts have a Brand NEW Release this week showcasing..
 NEW Stamps, Dies and Shadow Boxes…
In this NEW Release we have 8 new Stamps, 7 new Dies, and 3 new Shadow Boxes!! 
Here's the entire April Release..




 

Today I get to share with you ...
I created my background for this gorgeous new image using  various Distress Inks, Masking, Stamping, Airbrushing and some Stickles for that added glimmer.



On my card below I used..
The Background was made using Distress Ink Markers and Stamps.


All of these NEW products are now available in our online store!   
Click HERE to go SHOPPING!  :-)
Team Monday will be showcasing the New Releases Monday–Wednesday and Team Friday will finish off the week with samples on Thursday and Friday…. Be sure to check back each day on
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx