Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



May 9, 2013

hello......


 Hi there, I have been trying my hand lately at producing some quite Clean and Simple cards and so when my Neat and Tangled stamps arrived in the post today I just had to have a play with them. 
So I thought why not enter the Neat and Tangled Challenge , off I went and only after creating my card and added all 3 colours only to then see that it says use "2" of the colours, but oh well will enter it anyways,hope it will be allowed- note to self.... read challenge theme better, lol...
I used my 2 new stamps to make my card...On the Strip 2 and Party Dots Stamps plus the Free Digi Stamp.
I coloured the bird with Tombow Markers on an acrylic block spritzed with water.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

4 comments:

  1. I just saw this on the Little Tangles blog and it really caught my eye. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love how the textured cardstock looks with the solid images and the misted bird is so fun! Thanks for playing along at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya - using 3 just gives you extra credit (well in my books ;) That is brilliant smart putting the birdie in front of the bubbles! must case this idea ;) Thanks for playing along with us at Little Tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the texture and the colouring on the bird looks fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles, hope you can play along again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx