Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jul 5, 2013

Bizzy Bec's Challenge


Hi Everyone, It’s time for a New Challenge this month over at
                 Bizzy Bec's Challenge Blog.
          The theme  for this month is  " ANYTHING GOES.."
There is a great prize on offer- a new Memory Box Die!
You have probably released I have quiet a collection of these dies, and yes will certainly be adding to my collection with the Pre- order of NEW dies at Bizzy Bec's.
      I have used Memory Box Dies- Resting Birds, Tall Birch, 
 and Vintage Bicycle and are  available at
             Bizzy Bec’s Online Store …HERE

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx