Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Sep 5, 2013

Bizzy Bec's September Challenge

Hi Everyone, It’s time for a New Challenge this month over at
                 Bizzy Becs Challenge Blog.
          The theme  for this month is...
   STITCHING- Faux or Real    ....  theme by DT Suzanne.

                 I have used a Tiddly Inks Image called "Happy Mail" along with a Memory Box Sentiment Die- LOVE SCRIPT and Memory Box Die -CLOUDS
These are all available for  purchase at Bizzy Bec’s Online Store …HERE

I stitched around my image with a little straight and zig-zag machine stitching, some washi tape for the clouds, drew in my grass with my copics and the  background paper is project life cards.

Bizzy Becs Online Store has a great range of Memory Box and other brand name dies, as well as other card making and scrapbooking supplies.So pop on by and take a wander thru the store.

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful, Debra. I love the background paper and cute image. Beautiful stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx