Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Sep 2, 2013

Inspiration Monday- Tag

This week over at  "La-La Land Crafts we would like to see...
" TAGS"
I used various shades of paper layering them on my card, a vellum square frame and a cardboard heart covered in paper and stamped on.
There are more fabulous inspirational creations on the La-La Land Crafts Blog.
La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Craft Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations and here you get to your share your creations using all the La-La Land Crafts Stamps and Dies.

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx