Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Sep 8, 2013

Sparkle....


 Hi there again.. I have 2 cards to share with you today using ..
Memory Box Dies -  Precious Stars from Bizzy Bec's Online Store- HERE... 

I went for an ombre effect using paint chips card samples from my local Hardware store...In both cards I removed the bow part at the top of the Precious Star Die, left some with the little string part attached and others cut it away completely. I then used my machine to add the stitching... a few sequins and a sentiment stamp.

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

1 comment:

  1. beautiful project ! ilove the ombre stars :)

    im your new follower :*

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx