Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Dec 7, 2013

Joy to the world...

Hi There Everyone, just sharing a simple card using Memory Box Dies Typewriter Lower Alphabet Set and Precious Snowflakes and to let you know about this months challenge over at Bizzy Becs Challenge Blog.  the theme being Christmas!
I cut the letters J and Y from Silver glitter paper and used the smaller of the Precious Snowflakes Die cutting out 2 to use as my letter "0"
Yes you guessed it... Distress Inks Evergreen Bough and Iced Spruce and a Tim Holtz Stencil and modeling paste was used for background paper.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

1 comment:

  1. This card is awesome! I love the texture and your colors - quite stunning~ WELL DONE! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx