Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Feb 4, 2014

STAMPlorations- Challenge Sketch #5.


Hi There, its February Sketch challenge #5  time over at STAMPlorations .
 For today's card I have used....
ECLECTIC FLORALS- 
one of the latest New Releases... on my card.
I stamped the images the Flowers and Leaves from the set with Memento ink, a little bit of masking was required for the stamps to sit behind the flowers. 
I coloured the flowers in with various colours with  my Copic markers, as well as gave the leaves some veins with my copics as well. I used sequins and little black beads for the centre of my flowers.

 Each fortnight on the 1st and 3rd Monday of the month there will be a sketch provided for you to work with.
This is free and open to interpretation, you can change the orientation, add other elements etc...

or more  info and details on how to enter and join in with the fun.......please head on over to the 
STAMPlorations Challenge Blog.

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

6 comments:

  1. Love that vibrant panel of flowers - you've added so much dimension with your colouring and masking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors of this are so happy and bright and I love the stripes on the background -they make a fun combo with the girly flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masking Debra, and love the clours you have used x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so pretty! Beautiful masking and the coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debra. Love the way your coloured the Ecclectic Florals Blossoms. Love your fresh colours. Have a lovely day. hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx