Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Feb 7, 2014

you and me....


Hi There, I have really taken a shine to using texture paste and stencils- such a fabulous effect.
I used Memory Box Dies...Grove Branch and Resting Birds
 I cut the Grove Branch from card coloured with Distress Inks and the little birds were cut from black card and placed over a vellum heart. 
 My sentiment is a mix of a couple of older stamps..
Bizzy Becs has a wonderful range of Memory box dies so pop on over to the store... So many to choose from...
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx