Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Mar 17, 2014

STAMPorations Sketch Challenge #8

Hi there, it's time for  STAMPlorations Challenges Sketch #8 
 I love the banner shaped stamp in the Retro Mod Shapes, such a perfect size to stamp inside any of your favourite sentiments, especially stamping with the Subway Art Builders Stamps. The hearts are cut out in bronze glitter paper  (showing up as black) and a little scoring 
Memory Box Heart Dies, Glitter paper, Memento inks.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

10 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. I like the cas look. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like to see scoring! And I love the colours you have used here Monika, great use of the MOM stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sentiments fit so nicely in the banner, will have to try that. Love the colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch! I should put those fun banners to some good use too. :) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors you used in this card, Debra -- very soothing! And love how very CAS this is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, and I forgot to mention...when I designed the Subway Art Builders stamps, I made sure they'd fit in the banner in the Retro Mod Shapes set ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those banners are just perfect. What a great way to hold the sentiments (I actually hadn't realized that the banner was in that set!) And a very eyecatching and eyepleasing color combo too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Debra. Love this. Like the banners and how you used them with the MOM Subway Builders. Great colours too! Have a fab day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. those sentiments look perfect with the banners :) lovely colors. I am so glad to join in with u as a GD at Stamplorations!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx