Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Apr 5, 2014

Bizzy Bec's- April Challenge

 
 The Challenge theme for April at  Bizzy Becs Challenge Blog is...
"THE SWEETEST THING"
Cupcake's, cake, chocolate, etc.... what ever gets those taste buds salivating!!!!
 
Supplies:-
  Darkroom Door Stamps- Just My Style, Coffee Stain and Plaid Background.
Dies-  Memory Box Die- Mini Heart Collection.
( available at Bizzy Becs Online store HERE) 
 
There is a fabulous prize up for grabs so don't forget to get those your entry in...
 The prize for this month is...
A TAYLORED EXPRESSIONS DIE and STAMP SET...
 
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

1 comment:

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx