Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Apr 30, 2014

for you!


  Hi there Today I would like to continue sharing the new
 "A Beautiful Day" releases by 
I also have some very exciting news I just had to share with you all....I have been asked to be on the Purple Onions Design Team.. OMG ...you can't believe how excited I am. I am joining some extremely talented girls.
Thank-you Michelle for giving me the opportunity to play.

Today's card features Robin ( stamped twice ) ) and Blossoming Branch. 
I also stamped up one of my favourite stamps from Stacey Yacula called Tucker( snail) 
The sentiment is from the new collection- I only stamped a part of the sentiment.
I just love these gorgeous images that I just can't stop creating with them, they are just so darn cute.
With this release there are 39 stamps total being released (which for a limited time only you can purchase the whole collection at 30% off). 

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!!!!!!!!
    love the colouring.. you are amazing..
    xxxxx
    Sal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your well deserved DT spot! :) These stamps seem adorable, I have to check out the store. Your coloring is fab as always and this card is just super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the DT spot - they are lucky to have you! So cute, your card - I'm going to check out that store, just like Nonni :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx