Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Apr 27, 2014

it's a special day...

Hi there again,. Today I have another card to share with you as we 
continue sharing the new "A Beautiful Day" releases by 

With this release there are 39 stamps total being released (which for a limited time only you can purchase the whole collection at 30% off). 

Here's my card using Ruby Flying Owl, Blossoming Perch, Hush Butterfly , Scattered Flowers (I fussy cut them out)  A Beautiful Day Sentiment.

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love this card Debra. Was wondering where I could obtain what you used for the sun? thanks Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx