Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



May 11, 2014

a friend..Purple Onion Designs

Hi there, firstly I want to wish all the wonderful Mum’s out there a very Happy Mothers Day today and that you have a lovely day whatever you have planned and are truly spoilt and loved.
We are going off to the Zoo today, my mum, daughter, granddaughter and great grandchildren...so fingers crossed the weather plays nice for us all.....
Now onto my card...There is something about this little frog "Freckles"  with it's quirky grin that brings a smile to my face every time I stamp it up...
I teamed Freckles up with Blossoming Perch and Hush- butterfly all designed by Stacey Yacula.
These gorgeous stamps are available at Purple Onion Designs...
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card, just had to pop over from POD to say a big Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Wonderful colors and super fun image! Love it. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Deb! Freckles is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx