Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Dec 15, 2014

Purple Onion Designs- Merry and Bright

Hi There sharing a card for  Purple Onion Designs 
I stamped the image called "LIGHTS"....
 from Stacey Yacula New collection called A Charming Winter 3 times across the top of my watercolour paper in Archival Ink so I could give a very light wash of colour around them.
I coloured up this super cute, very busy bear called Willard Hanging Lights from Michelle Clement with my Copic Markers.

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

1 comment:

  1. Your coloring is superb as always, Debra. I'd love to hear which reds and browns you used for your coloring. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx