Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jan 10, 2015

Purple Onion Designs...Love the...

Hi there, Sharing a card today for  Purple Onion Designs 
using Mixed Middle Flowers
I stamped only the flower repeatedly, masked and then stamped the leaf all onto watercolour paper.
I coloured these in with my old, and I mean old Tombow markers... Just loving these markers at the moment- so bright a colour!!! and they just seem to never run or dry out. Might need to invest in some more, lol...
The sentiment stamp is from MFT.

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Deb! I love the vivid colours you got using the Tombows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness! Must be summer down under! Those colors are so vibrant. You are a genius at coloring. Really. Who is your coloring idol, have one?

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx