Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jan 13, 2015

worry less....

Hi, I'm back with another card Paper Smooches Picture Perfect Challenge.
This card is based on one of those ideas that come to you in the middle of the night and you just have to get up and write/draw the idea down b4 you forget it!
So using the picture below for inspiration I used the PS Stamp Sets- Calico (flowers and Leaves),Uplifters ( Sentiment), Hooties ( branch) and Fascinators ( oval)
I used memento Inks, Black, Toffee Crunch, Desert Sand and Grey Flannel to stamp all the images. 
I used the  large tree branch on the stamp Set "Hooties" and masked it to create the vase.
I gave some colour to the images with my copic markers and added some depth with a chalk pencil...
I'm playing along with Picture Perfect challenge over at  Paper Smooches
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

2 comments:

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx