Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



May 1, 2015

Purple Onion Designs

 hi there... todays card features stamps from  Purple Onions Designs 
designed by Stacey Yacula.
I used...Blooms and  Poppy
I did a little smooching of Distress Inks to create my watercolour background. When that was dry I stamped the Bloom flowers and added some extra colour into the flowers and stems with my Tombow Markers.
 I coloured Poppy with Copics and fussy cut her out.

Do you love bargains... If so Purple Onion Designs is having a Spring Cleaning and  have some wonderful stamps and great prices in their clearance section for sale right now!!!!!
You won't want to miss out so run, don't walk and grab yourself one, or three....

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

3 comments:

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx