Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Sep 10, 2015

Aloha....


Hi there, sharing another card I had fun creating for the MY Favourite Things Card Design Superstar Challenge which is currently on the MFT blog until Sept 18th...
 I used quite a few of the MFT stamps and Dies colouring with both Copics and Distress Inks.
Balloon String stamp for the Background,  Flamingos Die, Palm Trees are from Tiki Party, Rug/ Blanket ( fussy cut off the Penguin) and Drink is from Penguins in Paradise and Sentiment is from Polynesian Paradise.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

3 comments:

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx