Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Sep 3, 2015

hello....

 
Hi there, I have had a bit of spare time so I played along with the challenge over at..
 Poppy Stamps Challenge- #12...the theme being Autumm Splendour.
I die cut the Gentle Leaf Die into Watercolour Paper, coloured the leaves with Peerless Watercolours and then inlaid them back into the card.
 I die cut the word Hello from Gold Foil Card.
 
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

9 comments:

  1. This leaf die is one of my faves and you've used it beautifully in this CAS design. Love the inlaid look and the wonderful earthy shades you used. Thank you for playing along with us at Poppystamps this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Autumn card Debra, beautiful colours on your inlaid leaves.
    Thank you for joining use over on Poppystamps challenge blog.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty autumn look, with the intricate leaf die inlaid into your card! Very pretty and colorful! Thanks for joining us in our Autumn Splendor Challenge over at Poppystamps this month!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifulllll, love your card for this challenge!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely amazing!! So vibrant and beautiful colours! Thank you for playing along with us at Poppystamps this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debra, I love what you did and thank you for sharing your How To.....The colors you chose certainly are Autumn. I love too the amount of white space. Very nice card! Thanks for entering the Poppystamps Monthly Challenge. Happy crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colored die cuts! This is a fabulous fall project Debra!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely card! Thank you for playing along with us at Poppystamps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Poppystamps this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx