Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Sep 14, 2015

I have been {CASE}ed....

 
Hi there, todays post is a little different as not so long ago I was asked by the very talented..
 Kelly Latevola -  You and Your Big Dreams ......
 if I would be a part of a feature blog post where every week she publishes her unique {CASE}ing Genius  series where she showcases different card artists she likes.
 This week it is little old me that Kelly is {CASE}ing for her latest feature blog post...
 It is a HUGE, HEGE compliment and I am very appreciative that I was asked by Kelly to participate.
How it works is... we are asked a few basic easy questions and  we send her any 3 of our cards so she can CASE them into one brilliant card of her own.
Now if you have not seen Kelly's work then you really are missing out, she is one extremelly talented lady...
  You must check out her BLOG and her Instagram account.
  I'm so excited to see what she has created .. so I'm off to her Blog now to look...
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

8 comments:

  1. Hello Debra! Hopped over from Kelly's to say how glad I am to meet you. Your blending skills are a-mazing! ( Sung in my best opera voice)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Debra! Hopped over from Kelly's to say how glad I am to meet you. Your blending skills are a-mazing! ( Sung in my best opera voice)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fell over when I saw your cards on Kelly's blog. Yours are a complete knock out. So completely impressed with your skill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fell over when I saw your cards on Kelly's blog. Yours are a complete knock out. So completely impressed with your skill.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh my goodness, I came over to check the blog out after seeing your cards on Kelly's blog. You are sooooo clever, love your colouring and layouts. New follower through Feedly. Went back a month or so, need more time to check it all out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card samples over on Kelly's blog were AMAZING! That bird was over.the.top incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved having you! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with me! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I came from Kelly's blog and i am so glad I did, I'll be hanging about to see your lovely creations.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx