Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Nov 19, 2015

MFT Day 2 - Guest Designer

Hi there, its day 2 for me and the last day of being Guest Designer For My Favourite Things Stamps.
I had a fabulous time creating these cards and would like to give a BIG, BIG, BIG thanks to MFT for having me.. its been really great!
Again I made 3 cards and have included the details for you..
 
 
I used Pure Innocence Season’s Tweetings stamp set for this card.
 I stamped her and the bird onto blending card with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink and coloured with my Copics. The background was made by blending Summer Splash Premium Dye Ink and then, using the Let it Snowflake Die-namics, I die cut into the card and then finished with the Pierced Rectangle STAX. The sweet little girl and bird were then glued down. The sentiment was stamped on vellum.
Handmade card from Debra James featuring Pure Innocence Season's Tweetings
 
 
For my next card below I drew a Christmas Tree triangle shape with a lead pencil onto white card stock and then using Limelight, Summer Splash, Peach Bellini, Kraft, and Cotton Candy Premium Dye Inks, I stamped the sentiments and extras from Winter Wonderland and Trim the Tree. It did take a bit of masking and arranging of the sentiments to create a good fit.
Handmade card from Debra James featuring Winter Wonderland and Lisa Johnson Designs Trim the Tree
 
 
For this my  final card, I used the Cool Cup Die-namics, Pinstripe Background, Fall Florals, Stay Cool, and a heart from the Flamingos Die-namics.
 I die cut 2 cups from water colour card stock. I coloured one of them  with pink and orange paint and stamped images from the Fall Florals set with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink. I then trimmed it to add to the middle of my other die-cut cup. I stamped the sentiment onto vellum and die cut with the Radial Stitched Circle STAX.
Handmade card from Debra James featuring Laina Lamb Design's Cool Cup Die-namics

 
 

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous creations and superb coloring Debra :) congrats on your GD !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three more fabulous cards! I really love the texture you've created on the coat and hat - so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are one of the best card makers out there. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx